The District utilizes online registration for returning families. You will receive reminders about the registration window during the summer via your Family Access account. Registering online will allow you to pay all fees and find out who your child's teacher(s) will be for the upcoming school year.
New Students (In-District)
New Student Registration for All Schools will be held in August each year.
Any new students to Middleton Schools and any family needing assistance with internet access should attend new student registration. New student registration for K-12 (all schools) will be held at each individual school on Tuesday, August 6. Please bring the following information with you, when you and your student come to register:
- Certified Birth Certificate (original),
- Immunization Records and
- Proof of Residency (utility bill with your current address, or a notarized document that a home site has been purchased –the loan has closed- and construction has begun on the respective home within the Middleton School District boundaries).
New Students (Out of District)
Middleton School District has an open enrollment policy whereby students who live outside the District boundaries are allowed to enroll (tuition free) in our schools. The following outlines our procedure for open enrollment applicants:
- Complete the Open Enrollment Application. This application can be obtained from any of our six schools, the District Office or on this webpage.
- After completing the Open Enrollment application, submit it to the school in which you desire your child(ren) to attend or to the District Office.
- Parents will be notified of the actions on their open enrollment application within 60 days after submission of the application.
If you are interested in having your child(ren) attend one of our schools (listed below) and desire additional information, please contact our District Office at 208-585-3027 or the schools below:
Heights: (208) 585-3021
Mill Creek: (208) 585-3065
Purple Sage: (208) 455-1148
Middle School: (208) 585-3251
High School: (208) 585-6657
Atlas School: (208) 585-3027 ext 210