The District uses online registration for returning families. You will receive reminders about the registration window during the summer via your Family Access account. Registering online will allow you to pay all fees and find out who your child's teacher(s) will be for the upcoming school year.
2020-21 Kindergarten and New Students (In District)
Middleton School District is currently accepting Kindergarten Registration and new students to Middleton School District (In District) for the 2020-2021 school year. You may register your Kindergarten student and new student(s) now using our online registration form.
Please view Middleton School District School Boundary’s webpage to identify the school your student will attend.
Our online registration forms are listed below, according to the school that your child/children will attend. Student information should be filled out at each school for each child entering Middleton School District. See below for the respective school online registration form links:
- Middleton High School
- Middleton Academy
- Middleton Middle School
- Middleton Heights Elementary School
- Mill Creek Elementary School
- Purple Sage Elementary School
All children enrolling in Kindergarten must be five (5) years old on or before September 1st of the school year in which the child enrolls.
Required Forms & Documentation for Kindergarten and New Students
The following forms and documentation are required to enroll a new student in the Middleton School District. You will need to fax or drop off the original documents to the appropriate school as part of the final registration process. The school’s office staff will contact you to make arrangements to collect these required documents.
- Certified Birth Certificate (original),
- Immunization Records and
- Proof of Residency (utility bill with your current address, or a notarized document that a home site has been purchased – the loan has closed – and construction has begun on the respective home within the Middleton School District boundaries).
New Students (Out of District)
Middleton School District has an open enrollment policy (3032) whereby students, who live outside the District boundaries, are allowed to enroll (tuition free) in our schools on a case-by-case basis, depending on a number of factors, including available space in the school. The following outlines our procedure for open enrollment applicants:
- Complete the Open Enrollment Application. This application can be obtained from any of our six schools, the District Office or on this webpage.
- After completing the Open Enrollment application, submit it to the school in which you desire your child(ren) to attend or drop off at the District Office.
- Parents will be notified of the decision on the open enrollment application within 60 days after submission.
If you are interested in having your child(ren) attend one of our schools (listed below) and desire additional information, please contact our District Office at 208-585-3027 or the schools direct phone numbers below. If you prefer to contact us by email, please do so by emailing email@example.com.
Heights: (208) 585-3021
Mill Creek: (208) 585-3065
Purple Sage: (208) 455-1148
Middle School: (208) 585-3251
High School: (208) 585-6657
Atlas School: (208) 779-4091