Middleton School District Technical Support (Click for more information)
Middleton School District Technical Support Options
- Students grades K-5: please use this Google Form, https://bit.ly/3aknklc to submit a help ticket for the issue you are experiencing.
- Students grades 6-12: Please use the normal process of submitting a HappyFox ticket. If you cannot login to your chromebook due to a hardware issue, please call (208) 585-3027 x 1033
- Middleton Academy students: Please fill out this Google Form, https://bit.ly/3aknklc or call (208) 585-3027 x 1033 if you are having any issues with your chromebook.
Free or Reduced Offers for Internet Access
The following companies or providers have shared the following options with school districts for Internet connectivity at no charge or at a very reasonable cost. (Please note: Entities are not endorsed by MSD Schools and some may have their own requirements, such as existing customers.)
- Tek-Hut/Tekfinity - offering a student broadband package with one month of free service and $25/month after that. Click here for more details.
- CenturyLink - for the next 60 days, they will waive late fees and will not terminate a customer’s service due to financial circumstances associated with COVID-19. They are suspending data usage limits for consumer customers during this time period. They also have a program called Lifeline for low-income customers to apply for. Click here for more details.
- Sparklight (Cableone) - making unlimited data available on all plans for 30 days. Click here for more details. Opening WiFi hotspot locations across its footprint for public use. Click here for more details.
- Verizon - has added 15GB to individual plans for free. People on the Unlimited plan also have mobile hotspots. Click here for more details.
- T-Mobile - offering additional help for consumers. Click here for more details.
- Sprint - is providing unlimited data to existing customers, and, starting Tuesday, 3/17/2020, will allow all handsets to enable hot spots for 60 days at no extra charge. Click here for more details.
- AT&T - AT&T will offer open hot-spots, unlimited data to existing customers, and $10/month plans to low-income families.